Registration and Attendance
- Trainees have two ways to register for the courses. They can register online or they can complete the attached form and contact our training team directly to reserve their place for face-to-face training. Please note that some courses are booked months in advance and places are allocated based on first come first served registration.
- All trainees must sign a contract and agree on our terms and conditions to complete the registration with ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER. After that, trainees will receive an email to confirm the registration along with the invoice/receipt.
- All trainees must be committed to attending all training hours and days. If any trainee exceeds 25% of the absence of the training hours, he/she will be excluded from the program, and therefore will not be entitled to claim a certificate of attendance for the training course.
- Virtual attendance through the electronic platform is equivalent to face-to-face (F2F) attendance at the training center.
Postponement/Rescheduling of the Training
- Training may be postponed by either party by giving written notice, subject to the conditions detailed in the following paragraphs.
- No charges apply if the trainee/company requests to postpone the training 21days before the start of the training.
- If the trainee/company requests to postpone the training 15 to 21 days before the start of the training, ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER is entitled to charge up to 25% of the full agreement fee – provided that the booking is made within 7 days of the postponement.
- If the trainee/company requests to postpone the training within 15 days prior to the start of the training, or after the start of the training, the ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER is entitled to charge up to 50% of the full agreement fee – provided that a confirmed reservation is provided within 7 days of postponement.
Canceling the Training
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party by giving written notice, subject to the terms below.
- No fees apply if the first party terminates the agreement 21 days before the start of the training.
- If the trainee/company terminates this agreement 15 to 21 days before the start of the training, ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER is entitled to charge a cancellation fee of up to 40% of the total agreement fee.
- If the trainee/company terminates this agreement within 15 days before the start of the training, or after the start of the training, the first party is not entitled to request a refund of the fees.
- All parties of this agreement should take all the precautions to secure the health and safety of everyone involved in the implementation of this agreement, to the same extent as the employer and as required by the Health and Safety at Work Act, or any law, statutes or legislation at that time.
- The trainee:
- ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER will issue the invoice upon receiving the complete payment.
- Certificates will not be offered/issued until full payment has been received.
- When training is postponed or canceled, ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER will issue the invoice in accordance with the terms of training postponement and cancellation.
- Payment is made to ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER before the training program begins.
- ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER will request full payment in cash or via credit/debit card prior to the start date of the training until the full amount is received.
- The training material may be provided to any other trainee, if the agreement is canceled or postponed, ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER will issue the invoice as per the terms stipulated in these terms and conditions.
- Payment must be made to ALRIKAZ SOLUTIONS TRAINING CENTER within 30 days of the invoice date.
How to contact us?For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at the following emails: